The state of employee well-being 2022
Access the State of Employee Well-being 2022 to improve employee well-being through effective initiatives
You want a high level of well-being for yourself and your loved ones. We all do. Most of today’s employers recognize this and want to help their workers enhance their employee well-being, but that goal can be challenging to achieve.
The Covid-19 pandemic brought about a dramatic shift in the ways organizations view and address employee well-being related issues. For example, today’s well-being paradigms are more likely to incorporate the concepts of remote work, hybrid work, virtual healthcare, mental wellness and more. Organizations tend to be more alert, responsive, and empathetic to the well-being requirements of the employees.
- The vast majority say their organizations are still dealing with well-being challenges related to the pandemic.
- Most organizations have specific initiatives to enhance all types of employee well-being, with mental/emotional well-being the most commonly mentioned.
- Few HR professionals say the employee well-being programs in their organizations are highly effective, but most say they are at least moderately effective.
- Today, most organizations report that mental/emotional health is a high priority, and stress is the issue that employees are most commonly coping with.
- Respondents say employees are also dealing with financial stress.
- Enhancing employees’ physical well-being and mental health occurs via multiple initiatives.
- Well-being initiatives can lead to organizational improvements in a variety of ways.
- Organizations that are more successful in implementing well-being programs are more likely to strive to enhance all areas of employee well-being.
Download the full State of Employee Well-being 2022 research.