On-demand webinar: How Tripadvisor maximizes employee choices to win and grow together
Hear how Tripadvisor's custom Lifestyle Spending Accounts support growth and development, gaining employee satisfaction and increasing productivity.
The recent trend around quiet quitting is actually not that new. As work and life are now more blended than ever since the pandemic, employees’ increasing stress around living at work is resulting in a shift in employer-employee dynamics. In response, employees expect more support from employers. Given the shift, people are responding better to organizations that truly listen and care for their’ needs.
In practice, the employee experience works both ways, benefitting the employer and employee. Employers invest in and support employees. In return, employees invest in the workplace, perform better, and drive success. However, before asking more of employees, what can employers do to demonstrate trust with shared values and responsibilities that drives success and efficiency to business?
Hear how Tripadvisor leverages a Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) program to demonstrate a deep investment in its global, distributed workforce. By doubling down on growth and development LSAs, the company gains employee satisfaction and increases productivity.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Why focusing on employee needs and development is a must in today’s new work environment
- New market trends and the value of flexible employee benefits
- Strategies for Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSAs) and how LSAs impact overall employee satisfaction
- Tactical steps to improve employee experience with LSAs
- Examples of success stories